Breakfast is generally served at 8:30 a.m. but an earlier or later service can certainly be arranged if needed.
We take great pride in serving fresh organic eggs from our own pasture raised hens. Our menus change with the season, product availability, your personal tastes and the whim of the chef. If you have any dietary issues, please let us know in advance.
Some typical offerings include :
- Salmon Cakes Benedict
- Eggs in Purgatory with house made Italian Sausage and Polenta
- Southern Biscuits and Gravy or Grits
- Huevos Rancheros with Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuits
- Made from Scratch Sourdough Waffles or Pancakes
- House-cured Corned Beef Hash
- Eggs with home fries, bacon or sausage and Kitty’s homemade cinnamon rolls
- Brioche French Toast